Reminder that while the concept of virginity is technically a social construct, your sexual debut is still allowed to be special to you, and you are still allowed to wait and want to make it meaningful, and your self-perception is still allowed to change after you have sex. Just as long as you’re doing these things for yourself, and not because someone told you that you should.
You do you.
appropriate things to say when a teacher asks if you have your homework:
- mind your own business
- who are you
- don’t worry about it
- where am i
- hhhh hh
- no thank you
- dont force your religion on me
Soooo as some of you guys know, I went on a date with the guy I’m interested in last Tuesday and it went really well!
- We went to lunch first, he paid :)
- He gave me the first AND last bite of his food, and the first sip of his drink too :D
- When we were walking, a random guy came up to us and asked him if I was his girlfriend. He goes “well this is actually a date!” The man tells him that even though I wasn’t he was really lucky to even be on a date with me because I was gorgeous. I was like AWW THANK YOU!
for reminding him
- It was very windy and it was hard for me to walk against the wind because I’m small lmao, so he told me to hold onto him, and we walked with my hand on his arm, looking very much like a proper couple, through half of downtown Atlanta. :)
- HE KISSED ME ON THE MOUTH
he kissed me on parts that were not my mouth
- He didn’t do that stupid “don’t text the girl back for 3 days” rule shit that some guys do, I heard from him before he even got home
Sighhhhh I really like him, you guys :)